POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with still water effects : Help with still water effects Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Help with still water effects
From: Ghost Dog
Date: 27 Oct 2004 04:45:01
Message: <web.417f5fc5229b5bef563d27f50@news.povray.org>
I'm kind of stuck. I'm doing a Pov that's sort of a cell. in it, a chess
board sits on a plain pedestal. There is a rusty pipe that is filling the
place up with water, and I would like to have a big puddle and the water
spilling out of the pipe. Here's the problem : I don't have a clue how to
write up the water effectively. Should I use a lathe, isosurface, media,
etc, etc... ?
Please Help!!!